We would proudly like to introduce our newest characters, The Marionettes family. Having the touch of the retro style, our animated family will kick off the animation templates that will be introduced very soon in Marionette Studio 2D animation software.
The Marionettes are created by our gifted artist and they will be Marionette Studio’s main characters for various animations and human interactions. Being designed for bringing to life a modern family, let’s meet every member of the family:
- Jack, a successful business man and a happy dad
- Susan, a fashion woman and a caring mother
- Brenda, a cool nerd girl
- Kevin, the cadet of the family
- Buddy, a lovely dog
The Marionettes will also be available for personal use and testing purposes. We will provide them in the form of an image pack containing .PNG files and in Adobe Photoshop .PSD format.
Our 2D characters will be available in the animation templates as well. So, if want to use an animation on you own character you will just need to replace the images and your animation will be ready to use.
You will be able to see these characters shortly in our editor.
Why using animation templates? Here are some of the reasons why our happy users requested them:
- no need to have animation skills
- create your own 2D animations for your business with just a few clicks
- save time and money
- you own your deliverables, no need to hire a professional for doing that
- mix and match animations according to your business needs
- start fast with no prior training
- create animations ones, use them everywhere (animated videos, presentations, commercials, web pages, games, social media posts, art portfolios, etc.)
- add your personal touch to our existing templates
- create personal templates and reuse them afterwards
Let’s welcome The Marionettes and make stories together!